Privacy statement of Farma Health Recruitment BV
Who are we?
Farma Health Recruitment BV (hereafter: “Farma Health Recruitment”) operates as a recruitment & selection and secondment agency. This means that Farma Health Recruitment is involved in the recruitment and selection of candidates for its clients, or that Farma Health Recruitment recruits you and then seconds you to a client.
Farma Health Recruitment is established in (3705 GC) Zeist at Panweg 79 and can be contacted via firstname.lastname@example.org and 06-53973337.
Farma Health Recruitment will process your personal data if you:
- wish to be included in the database of Farma Health Recruitment;
- apply for a specific job via Farma Health Recruitment; or
- there has been contact via LinkedIn or via a networking opportunity with Farma Health Recruitment.
Farma Health Recruitment wishes to handle your personal data carefully. In this document, Farma Health Recruitment will give you more information about how personal data is processed. It also explains what you can do if you do not want your data to be processed by Farma Health Recruitment. The following topics are discussed in this document:
- Which of your personal data may possibly be processed by Farma Health Recruitment?
- Why does Farma Health Recruitment process your personal data and what is the legal basis for collecting your personal data?
- Does Farma Health Recruitment share your personal data with third parties?
- How long does Farma Health Recruitment store your data?
- What are your rights?
- Any questions?
1. Which of your personal data may be processed by Farma Health Recruitment?
1. If you have given permission for including your personal data in Farma Health Recruitment’s database, Farma Health Recruitment will process the following personal data:
- Contact details (name and address, email address, telephone number)
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Current and desired job
- (indication of) income
- Report of an interview with you and your profile on the basis of that interview
2. Why does Farma Health Recruitment process your personal data and what is the legal basis for collecting your personal data?
Farma Health Recruitment needs your contact details to be able to contact you when it thinks it has found a good match for you. Farma Health Recruitment also needs your CV, current job details and (indication of) income to be able to assess whether any kind of match exists between what you can/want and what Farma Health Recruitment’s client requires and is able to offer. Furthermore, Farma Health Recruitment draws up a report or a profile about you which it may send to its client, so that the client can decide whether it might be appropriate to invite you for a job interview.
Farma Health Recruitment will only process the above personal data after it has obtained legal permission from you to do so. You can always withdraw that permission by sending an email to Hanneke Ouwerkerk at the above email address. As soon as you withdraw your permission, Farma Health Recruitment will destroy your file, unless it is obliged by law to store your personal data or in the unlikely event that there is a dispute between you and Farma Health Recruitment at that time.
3. Do we share your personal data with third parties?
We may share the personal data and information processed by Farma Health Recruitment with
- Clients, but only after we have discussed this with you and you have given us permission to do so;
- Tangram, as it provides the system in which Farma Health Recruitment processes your personal data;
- The government, including the Tax and Customs Administration, the Employee Insurance Agency (UWV), the police, the judicial authorities, De Nederlandsche Bank, the Netherlands Authority for the Financial Markets and the Dutch Data Protection Authority, if there is a legal obligation to do so.
Third parties that process your personal data under our responsibility, e.g. Tangram, will do so only under the conditions Farm Health Recruitment has agreed with them. Farma Health Recruitment will record this in processing agreements and other agreements.
Farma Health Recruitment may share your data with third parties when it sells its business or transfers it to third parties. The relevant third party that buys or takes over Farma Health Recruitment will have the right to continue to use your personal data, but only in the manner as set out in this privacy statement.
4. How long does Farma Health Recruitment store your data?
As soon as the personal data is no longer required for the purpose of the processing, Farma Health Recruitment will delete your personal data, unless Farma Health Recruitment is required by law to store this personal data longer. In that case, your data will be stored for the duration of this legal retention period. The following specific retention periods apply at Farma Health Recruitment:
- Your personal data will be stored for a maximum of one year after Farma Health Recruitment has added it to its database, unless you give permission after that year to store the data longer. In that case, Farma Health Recruitment will store your personal data for another period of one year.
5. What are your rights?
As was stated above, you can always withdraw your permission, without any negative consequences being attached to this. However, from then on Farma Health Recruitment will be unable to find a good match for you.
You also have the right to object to the processing of your personal data. In that case, we will no longer process your data, unless there are legitimate reasons for processing the data that carry more weight, or which form part of the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
You also have a number of other rights. You may ask Farma Health Recruitment at reasonable intervals and free of charge to provide access to all your personal data held by Farma Health Recruitment. You can also ask Farma Health Recruitment to correct your personal data or to supplement, amend, hide or delete them. You can send an email for this purpose to email@example.com or send a letter to Farma Health Recruitment at the following address: (3705 GC) Zeist, Panweg 79. Farma Health Recruitment will respond to your request within four weeks. You can also ask Farma Health Recruitment to put the personal data you have provided to us in a file and send it to you or forward it – at your request – to another party. You can also ask Farma Health Recruitment temporarily not to use your personal data, for example because your data turns out to be incorrect or when you have submitted a request for its deletion.
If you have a complaint about Farma Health Recruitment, you can submit it to the Dutch Data Protection Authority.
The content of this statement can be amended by Farma Health Recruitment at any time. Such amendment will be communicated by email or the next time there is contact between you and Farma Health Recruitment.
Do you have any further questions?
Should you have any further questions about the collection and use of your personal data, you can put your questions to Hanneke Ouwerkerk.
Version: 25 May 2018